Would you like to contribute to BusinessLoad? We’d love to have you. We do our best to publish a wide variety of thoughts on the best news and topics in the small business and freelancer world.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Posts should be 500-1,000 words of original, unique (never before published) content
- All posts should be non-promotional and contain only relevant links; a link to your own business or site can be included in the bio.
- The topics should be relevant to small business, freelancing, and entrepreneurship.
- Authors must provide the following:
- Your email address (will not be made public)
- A short bio of 50 words or less (may include a link to the company website)
- A headshot
- Optional links to your social media profiles (two maximum) that will be included in the author profile
- Posts should not be submitted with images unless they are part of the content (screenshots).
- Please submit your posts as a Word document, a Google document or pasted in the body of the email message. We do not accept PDF submissions.
- By submitting to BusinessLoad, you allow us to make any light editing as necessary to uphold editorial standards, as well as add relevant internal links.
Before submitting, please review our current content. If we have already covered your topic, please consider an alternative perspective or angle or focus on a different topic.
Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow at least a week for us to consider your submission. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please send a reminder email. We’re looking forward to reviewing your work and hope to hear from you soon!