You love your days off work and look forward to catching up with friends for a bite to eat and drinks. A few of you have kept in touch since you went on management training courses, and you’re all doing well out in the business world.
Early to bed, you wake the next morning to find out that two of your mates won’t be making it this week, which is a disappointment. You are fit and raring to go and meet up with the remainder of the party, who is in good spirits. Ordering your food, it turns out that illness has struck those missing. If only they had done the same as you and brought in experts in healthcare who have carried out corporate flu vaccinations in your workplace, which has been beneficial for so many reasons.
- Your mind goes back to a year or so ago when your workplace was hit with wide-scale absenteeism as the virus took hold. It wreaked havoc as you manage an events venue that relies on the number of trained employees being present for you to maintain your license. You had to cancel one concert, while another show that did go ahead would lead to all kinds of repercussions.
- This year you would not be caught out, as a professional team gave out vaccinations to all of your employees, which has allowed you to run as normal, with no fear of letting down promoters or members of the public who make plans to attend.
- You quickly learned twelve months ago that influenza is a contagious respiratory disease, and it can be easily spread, especially where large numbers are in close proximity to each other. It’s a virus that infects the nose, throat, and sometimes the lungs and knocks the hell out of anyone infected. Catching the flu last year was awful. You don’t want it again, and you don’t wish it on anyone else, hence your reasons to act.
- Your business doesn’t have its own health department, but you did the next best thing by bringing in the services of a team with expertise in carrying out such programs through years of experience. Instead of worrying about the eventualities of an outbreak of flu this year, you are able to concentrate on how to start an SMS marketing campaign.
- The vaccination program was so efficient, with no paperwork required for pre-booking. You promoted it properly with the information and accompanying promotional materials provided, meaning that you had a terrific take-up. It was carried out with real-time monitoring and access to data, meaning top-class efficiency throughout the initiative.
- There were no worries about any breach of data security when working alongside a renowned company that has a great reputation in the field of healthcare. The program was carried out by excellent nurses, who knew exactly what they were doing when they attended your venue, without any inconvenience to your daily routine.
- The chance of a repeat of the fiasco from last year was immediately eradicated. That occasion required you to bring in security and stewarding resources from outside companies, which cost you time as well as damaged your reputation as standards dropped.
- By having a fully fit team, you can concentrate on delivering a top-class service to all your customers, knowing that they are not going to be infected by anyone representing you whom they come into close contact with.
- Your employees know that they can work safely without being infected by members of the public, meaning that they will remain fully fit to attend work and not lose out on any earnings through absenteeism caused by influenza. They will also remain fit to enjoy some walking to keep fit.
- Morale has been given a massive boost, as your workforce feels engaged working for a company that cares about their welfare. You have been inundated with applications for employment from those who want to work as part of your team.
Corporate flu vaccinations are a great way to save thousands of dollars by ensuring that any business has a fully fit and engaged team of employees ready to perform their roles rather than having to let down customers through unnecessary absenteeism.